Remember Alice in the Wonderland when Alice goes saw this bottle called "Drink Me" where she shrinks, a cake called "Eat Me" and she "hulk-ed" herself.
I wish there is an "Edit For Me" button which I can push to edit other people's assignments, especially those with weaker language skills, cause I don't want to rewrite the whole thing for them (that would be MY work) and yet, I don't understand sometimes what they are trying to say.
That's why I think it is very necessary to know a few languages and try to see if Chinese or BM fits the English. (you know, the literal translation thingie)
Not saying my English is fabulous but it'd be great to have that "Edit For Me" button nonetheless.
On another note:
Maybe it is the brown colour scheme, or maybe my schedule is seriously heavy, or maybe I am tired, but somehow I am not sure if I should move my blogging habits to my Pixnet once and for all (i.e. shutting down this blog). But I still do need to maintain my English writing skills. (yeah, right.)
Decisions, decisions.
Sunday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment