Monday

About This Site

Brief History

I started blogging in 2004, a month before I went for my National Service. I was using Blogdrive then. After I came back from National Service, I took the reins and changed to Blogger and I have been using Blogger to blog ever since.

I changed my username so often I think this 'chajjye' is the longest lasting one. Maybe I should buy a domain name and change it again, depending on my writing focus. Hehe.

Inspiration

I love writing. I love voicing my thoughts down in words. I write better than I speak, and I have never looked back. Thanks to things like Twitter, I am writing more often than ever. Do keep track of my tweets in that sidebar over there. :)

But why do I still blog then?

Because I still want an avenue which I can write long thoughts about life, about God, about music, about Kpop, about the things I observe around me. It's a place for me to throw in a more digested thought line, like a Moleskine. Where Twitter can only serve to help me write my instant thoughts, blogging like this helps me to write thoughts that are 'processed' but still very fresh.

Besides, I have always been quite a talkative person, more so online. Twitter only has 140 characters. ^^

Design

I changed the rotating banners back to a static banner. All because I want this blog to be more personal again. Rotating Kpop banners kinda makes it a little all too entertainment-y, no?

No comments: