Monday

What In The...

My holidays are ending soon.

Before I left APIIT/UCTI for my hols, I was quite frustrated with them already...thanks to the increased number of people. They seem to mushroom from every corner of the small place!

Everywhere I go, it's full of people. The carpark's full of people, the cafeteria's full of people, the syndicate rooms are full of people, the concourse is full of people, the toilet's full of people...

Okay, so I exaggerated a little.

But it will be the fact when I return in September.

It's madness, hearing from my juniors and coursemates who are still there. There's even a forum post entitled "APIIT digging it's own grave"...

Which is quite sad cause it kinda pulls the whole rep of APIIT down a few notches.


I really don't know how will I face the horror of the term 'people hills people sea'... we'd probably have classes on the concourse. I'd probably have my car scratched by people who don't know how to drive and park their cars, and who knows...I'd probably go on some Operation Survival in the latter days of my studies. No wonder people are complaining.


Really...what is my dear uni is trying to do?

No comments: