To think about it, I used to be slugging through Form 6, asking God and myself why in the world am I there trying to do Form 6...
Then, when I am in university, I found out that work + Form 6 does help one to become slightly more mature. Form 6 is a great pre-university course cause you are truly the seniors of the school, therefore having more responsibilities...or less. It depends on how you use your seniorhood. Whereas taking A-Levels or Foundation actually makes you the junior all over again.
It's hard to just describe in a few words. But. I hope I didn't just insult some pre-u fellas who are so proud of their college.
As many older and working adults would say, "STUDY! Study is better than work. What a wonderful life then."
After working for 6 months, I agree with them. Studying is truly more enjoyable than work. You think getting money is cool. Wait till you have to work your butt off just to get a promotion and higher pay. Wait till you find out that there isn't any December year-end holidays or semester breaks.
As someone said, "Success is spelled as W-O-R-K."
Pr. Joseph Prince summarized a Bible verse in this way: "You don't work, you don't eat."
So, enjoy the holidays. Enjoy the point you can act like a kid and people don't think you are nuts. Enjoy the freedom of no need to pay for a car or a bought house.
Of course working has its perks, but I'm not mentioning them here now.
I still remember working through math problems are depressing and stressful for someone like me.
This is probably the best illustration:

Though I doubt I will gain a few laughs if I ever did this:

Maybe a sexist would do this:

Whatever it is...enjoy your school life.
And I am going to go solve a Math question now...I think I shall put this answer: "He's a man. The saying goes that women are always right."




No comments:
Post a Comment