Tuesday

Seriously First

Though I told Nuffnang that I only blog weekly, I have been blogging almost everyday, with Sunday having 3 posts!

As I said to Paulynn, it's only the icebreaker session.

Anywayz.

I was out with Siu Fai on Friday to visit his uni's CF. I went to also meet up with my old school friends. (Many ran to HELP to study...what to do?) And I must say that I enjoyed myself. Then I realised what a small world when at night after cell group I bumped into another HELP student whom I met that morning. And that guy is in my sister's cell group!

I should have brought my camera there to take pictures.

But I really gotta thank him cause I learned to be a little more friendly and sociable...cause I didn't stick with him, I actually had a new games group to know. So, it's pretty an eye-opening experience. (So, SF, don't know when you read this. But thank you yeah!)

I am currently contemplating of which ministry to join in. Cause I have a strong desire to actually "return" to my roots. Haha. Those who had served with me would roughly know. But....I don't know. I am still waiting for God to maybe drop a letter from heaven.

I quite forget what I wanted to write. This is what happen when you want to be sociable and start chatting with everyone on MSN. Okay, so not everyone.

On the other hand...

I had a weird question popping in my head.

What if Adam and Eve never sinned? Would we have airplanes and computers?


Hmm...

No comments: