Friday

Chemistry

Recently wrote another song.

已不愛了, 但卻不肯放棄. (There is no longer love, but no one is willing to back down)

你我是不是應該好好地談
朋友家人眾人一直在稱讚
我們的感情彷彿是天地安排
你我卻知道事實不是這樣地

開始我們彼此都曾有好感
那時的笑容顯得多麼燦爛
如今我們只是隨從無文劇本
相機行事扮演著各自角色

我們雖手牽手一起笑很甜蜜
兩人思望卻分在兩極

我們並沒有默契
只是彼此不肯放棄
我們倆好像在演偶像劇
為何還是在一起
眷戀只是當作藉口
讓我們可以演下去
還是在找說分手的勇氣

幸福的謊言你我已經說了好久
幾乎是已倒背如流
这無文劇本何時才能抵大結局
難道仍然要繼續騙下去

我們並沒有默契
只是彼此不肯放棄
我們倆好像在演偶像劇
為何還是在一起
眷戀只是當作藉口
讓我們可以演下去
還是在找說分手的勇氣
我們並沒有所謂的戀情




Rough translation:

You and I should clarify some things
Everyone say it's the right thing to do
Our relationship seemed to be destined
But you and I know it's not really so

At first, yeah, we had some love for each other
Our smile were so radiant then
Now we just follow a wordless script
Ad-libbing as the situation comes along

Even though we look so happy holding hands together
But both our thoughts and wishes are poles apart

Really, we don't have the chemistry
It's just that we aren't willing to back away
It's like as if we are acting in some idol drama
Why are we still together?
Unforgettable (Sentimental attachment) is just an excuse
For us to continue our act
Or are we just finding the courage to say the words?

We have been rehearsing the happiness myth
It's already at our fingertips
When is this wordless script reaching its end?
Are we still continuing the lie?

Really, we don't have the chemistry
It's just that we aren't willing to back away
It's like as if we are acting in some idol drama
Why are we still together?
Unforgettable (Sentimental attachment) is just an excuse
For us to continue our act
Or are we just finding the courage to say the words?
Really, we don't have that so-called relationship



Yeah, it might sound shallow. But I have a good background for this song. I believe in long-lasting marriages. This song..is suppose to be before marriage. Make sure you really find the right person. Open your eyes big!

And also...don't be afraid to break the relationship if you really don't think you can stick with this person for the rest of your life. After all, marriage is a lifetime thing!

As for married couples, you are married. So focus on making the marriage work. This song is not for you.


Disclaimer:
I already explained that this is not for married couples. I am not responsible for any tension. Tsk tsk. Go and work out your differences. Again, for married couples, make the marriage work! This song just voices some people's heart's cry. It may sound surreal, but it happens.



Ah, I can already think of the MV already. HAHAHAHA....

Some dream, indeed.

No comments: