Wednesday

Without You

currently listening: brooke fraser's what to do with daylight

I see so fun lah...people do this tag...and also because one of my close friends just recently met this amazing guy of hers...so I feel itchy handed.

rebekah's/chajjye's 8 points for the perfect partner...

1. loves God wholeheartedly a.k.a godly guy. This is probably what I will not compromise about, perfect or imperfect partner. My dearest must be able to lead me spiritually and be really spiritual himself. Not pseudo-spiritual. By really spiritual I mean that he is not playing fake and being like some proud brag.

2. older. Sorry, young men. I look for maturity. But not too old also lah. It'd be a little too..old.

3. taller. I'm 5 feet 7 inch. I like to wear 0-3 inch heels, so don't want to be looming over the guy right???

4. sings tolerably well, not tone deaf. I'm a perfectionist. So sue me.

5. shares the same values I have. This is another uncompromisable thing. Will not divulge what are my values.

6. speaks Mandarin and other dialects. I find it easier to scold in Chinese. Haha!

7. treats his family especially mom and sister well. That's where they learn to be caring and even romantic! Hehe.

8. cooks. Don't you find the male chefs on TV so hot? Hahaha...let's face it. I can't cook to save his life.



Alright, I shall stop dreaming and go back to my tutorial questions.


L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one I see
V is very very extraordinary
E is even more than anyone that you adore can

Love is all that I can give to you
Love is more than just a game for two
Two in love can make it
Take my heart and please don't break it
Love was made for me and you....


Love was made for me and you....




for the rest of you blog owners and single who read this: you're tagged.

No comments: