Friday

Jazz... R&B... Electronica... Blues... House... Ballad... Alternative Rock...

Blessed joyful new year everyone!

I find myself geared towards these genres nowadays, especially in the Korean, Mandarin music arena.

Pop seems so old and outdated.

And I prefer to sing blues, jazz, R&B and ballads rather than pop. Call me an old person or someone who follows mainstream alternative...whatever. :) I know I don't have a pop voice.

But THEN, pop means popular culture...so pop music would be popular music...so I will still end up listening and singing pop anyway. Definitions. *raise eyebrows

Let's all do electronica now. Heads up for Clazziquai! Or we could always go back to classical. Haha.

On the other note, 2009 is suppose to be a great year than 2008. So, I pray and hope that I won't end up even more dejected than last year.


Goodbye 2008, you taught me many. One is that to never look back again.

No comments: