Sunday
Important Things
"Good" is the enemy of "Best".
We can do many things that are good, but not everything will be the best. Paul had said, "Everything is permissible, but not everything is beneficial".
What is important in our lives?
I know. It's hard. Here am I procrastinating as well. Writing this. (LOLs)
But I just had to share this with whoever reads my blog (yes, you) that I am not perfect, I am in still in that habit of hangat-hangat tahi ayam (literally means: chicken dung still warm/basically means passionate for only bout 5 mins. Can't remember what's the English idiom for this) which makes me quickly faze out and be jaded.
But looks like God honours His side of the covenant and decides that "No uh, she asked Me to work through her to bring glory to My name and she's My daughter, ain't gonna sit here and see her slide away again." And graciously reminds me that He loves me so much, I'm His kiddo and I'm His princess, even though more often times than not I feel pretty frog-like. And that whatever He has called me to do, He's not gonna sit on one side and watch, He's gonna be helping me. I ain't gonna be a benchwarmer no more. Time for action.
And to this I say:
I surrender all of me to Christ. Either He's Lord of all or none at all. And heck, what's there to lose? I lose my dignity, it's found in Him. I lose my paycheck, heck, He's the richest than all the world's billionaires put together. I lose my relationships, I lose my life, I find it back in Him. I'm already owned, stamped, signed and delivered to my God.
And to this I say:
God has never let me down. Not one bit. Even when I screw up and do stupid things, He still makes me like a clean cloth again.
Really, this is not about me anymore. The more I think only bout myself, the more I hate myself and feel totally purposeless.
This is about Christ. This is about Jesus. This is about my Father. His Holy Spirit. It's about that man who died on the cross for my sins, for your sins.
And THAT is the most important truth that I need to get it down down into my inner core being.
It's not easy. Never gonna say it is. And I still like the easy way out. But I gotta throw away that mentality of safe waters and that adventures aren't good. My friend, relationship with God is gonna be an adventure. Take the deep dive. The one who can dive the deepest are respected with greatness. And not many can do that. But with God, nothing is impossible.
Last words:
God is wowsome. Awesome. Totally worth it.
P/S: I find quoting jokes from videos loses its effect most of the time.
Double P/S: I am not eloquent in speech. When you speak to me in real life, I tend to be more quiet or more ice-princess type, answering questions in a totally unrelated manner or in short sentences (LOLs), but that's probably the reason why I write better. Somehow my writing hands are better connected to my brain than my mouth to my brain. But I digress.... XD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment