Tuesday

Cold-hearted?

Just received news about a certain friend's relative.

Reminds me of how fragile life is.

Honestly, when it comes to these kind of situations, I really don't know how I can comfort the person. Do I just sit next to them and not say anything, only comforting them with my presence? Or do I say something? Or do I just pray?

Humans can be so complex nowadays that we often need wisdom to handle these situations!

Throughout the years, I've learned to just shut up. Partly it's because not everyone appreciate a word of encouragement, also partly because I don't know what to say at all. Then, it's best not to say anything at all.

Perhaps then, people find me cold. Cause I just quietly do things for that person and then tell everyone to shush off. Then again, that's my language of apology as well I guess. Or maybe it's just a thought by my own complicated brain. Haha.

Usually, during these times, I want to write a song of hope for them. It's always like that. When I meet these situations, I want to write a song. But unfortunately, my brain gets stuck in that department. Heh.

Sigh. I wish I have wisdom like Jesus. I think He'll know what's the best response.


**


On another note, looks like I get affected quite easily about things as well. Perhaps that's why sometimes I choose not to read news etc because I don't want to get myself depressed as well. Sigh. Looks like I have a long way more to go.

빨리 끝났으면 좋겠어. :(

No comments: