Sunday

Running The Race Part 3: Bye Bye Self-Conscious + Gentleness

Part 2 didn't go well.

At all.

So I decided that it's okay. We fail sometimes, doesn't mean we should give up!

So...third month.

I've been struggling a lot about self-consciousness which leads to kinda a lot of things. Long story short, life sucked for that part of it, no thanks to that.

So I want to be more than this.

In conjunction with that, I'll be learning how to be more gentle a.k.a more patient a.k.a choosing to do things in love.

Yup, nods to the 365 Days of Love project by many people around the world. Since half the year has already gone. I only have August, September, October, November and December left...so I can't call it 365 Days now? (Well, technically, I can, but...)

Will be heading to the studio for a while. And gonna venture into songwriting! I tend to make up really lame stuff in my head, maybe I should go into comedy.


. . .


Uh. No.

No comments: