MUET is this SATURDAY!
No teeth! No teeth!
Anywayz.
Exams exams exams...
No I WON'T TALK ABOUT EXAMS...kinda gives me headache if I focus too much on that...
So, basically...life was okay...eating Cissy Cheese Biscuits during recesses...and insulting Ooi Jin as usual with SHerry and Li Qin...
Ooh, finally Sherry has a blog...for months she was a sad, deprived person cause she hadn't an Internet access...Gua gua gua...
Muahahahaha...
One teacher in my school fainted...then ambulance came...was thinking how come Malaysians don't train up PARAMEDICS...but some driver would just come and take them away. No offence to drivers but still...how would you know which bone is broken in an accident? I heard that in western countries, you can get sued for moving one about during an accident. Gosh, talk about kind-heartedness...then again, we should have a better rescue system, like 911 in America. Quick, reliable..and even operators are first-aiders...
Monkey...nothing's fast nowadays.
Next time I shall learn to buy my own domain and RULE my world! Muahahahahahaha...*choke choke.

This is still my best picture yet...my class May Ping and Kar Kei.

Where did the scarecrow in Wizard of Oz go after he got his brain?...he ended up to be like Ooi Jin (the person behind) *inside joke..nvm if you don't get it.

This is one of the cutest mascot: A baby shark! Or you can say a shark in Form 1...

Siu Fai in action...he is so pleased with this picture cause Paulynn took effort (by clicking non-stop, don't know how many frames per sec) to take him passing the baton...that he wants to put it on his account on Friendster...(CSF, ask from me the pics)
::Day and night I'll stick with GOD;I've got a good thing going and I'm not letting go::




No comments:
Post a Comment