Friday

I KNow i KNOW

I know I shouldn't be blogging, but I can't help but blog.

So...a quick one:

I'm scared of STPM...very very scared. Li Qin can tell you that I am very scared.

Though I hate Korean soap operas nowadays (but i still like lovers in paris!) , I still adore their songs..even though I have not a single idea what are they singing...except for some....

I realised that Stairway to Heaven a bit like Ungu Violet...no, I'm serious. Except that Ungu Violet is an Indo movie...etc...

Sorta in a Malay song frenzie now...listen to Padi's Menanti Sebuah Jawaban...I'm serious, that's the spelling...Ungu Violet's theme song...so nice...

Maybe I should just take vocal lessons and jump into Malaysian Idol...at least I know I won't be like that KL Chinese boy who sang Guang Liang's "Tong Hua" out of melody...gosh..nightmare.

December gonna be busy month. Yupz..planned already what to do...backpacking in Hong Kong, luggage-ing to Genting, getting my eyes more tired out than before....yeah....I should be coming out a very satisfied person...my search to be myself...maybe I should take that trip to Hong Kong after all.


+But me, I'm not giving up. I'm sticking around to see what GOD will do. I'm waiting for God to make things right. My God will hear me.+

No comments: