So I should try to not update this fair blog anymore until the day speaketh of itself...
Here goes...
I realised that my leaders might be reading this site...what would they say if they saw Tik?? Hahaha...so embarassing...
And oh and oh...I musn't waste my time...tsk tsk tsk...
Yes..this is my STPM schedule
9/11 - Bio 1 (multiple choice) 8.00-9.45 am
10/11 - Bio 2 (structure & essay) 2.00-4.30 pm
11/11 - Mathematics T1 8.00-11.00 am
14/11 - Pengajian Am 1 (multiple choice) 8.00-10.00 am
15/11 - Pengajian Am 2 (essay & graph) 8.00-11.00 am
16/11 - Mathematics T2 2.00-5.00 pm
17/11 - Chemistry 1 (multiple choice) 2.00-3.45 pm
21/11 - Chemistry 2 (structure and essay) 8.00-10.30 am
Dreadful dreadful...but time must come where STPM must come though I will dread it...sigh....scary scary...
So I must take this time to apologise to all...thank you my faithful readers and encourager...you have made me very glad indeed. Perhaps I might blog before I start to release my stress...I do not know. I will be grateful that if you will pray for me in this area of...
1. Health - pray that I won't get sick....to fall sick to STPM isn't a cup of tea you know!
2. Discipline & Concentration - pray that I will maintain all integrity and willpower and sanity to work hard and work smart...
3. Good memory - Yeah...we all need it for exams...right?
So so anyway...yeah...would really appreciate you guys n gals who will pray for me...love ya lots...haahhaha...
Okay, back to some more interesting stuff...
Oh yeah....for those to come back in Spring...I mean January...I will have a surprise packed for you! I hope I have a surprise to pack for you...tee hee...but if you will continue to hold on to your seats and your good faith in me...then do come back yeah in time for my unravelling mysterious blog...hehehe...
Should I put in a picture? AIks.
Would yoi lik' to hav' sum? It's a bit o' mixture o' fresh chili n' sum' sambal belacan...I tink.

Ooh..this is during Planet Shakers conference...erm...let me see...from left to right..lyvia, chad and sylvia... dunno why picture so ugly after compressing...
see you lah...bye bye!
+But me, I'm not giving up. I'm sticking around to see what GOD will do. I'm waiting for God to make things right. My God will hear me.+




No comments:
Post a Comment