Thursday

Just You Wait!

I feel like stepping unto the stairway like Eliza Doolittle and look back menancingling at STPM...

Just you wait STPM, just you wait!
You'll be sorry, but your tears'll be too late!
You'll be finish and I'll have freedom.
Will I help you? Don't be funny. Just you wait, STPM, just you wait!...
Then they'll march you, STPM to the wall

And the King will tell me: 'Bekah, sound the call.'
As they raise their rifles higher, I'll shout 'Ready! Aim! Fire!'
Oh-ho-ho, STPM, Down you'll go, STPM.
Just you wait!

Haha.

Trials are over...makes it more pleasant..

Fail chemistry! ! !

SIgh...oh well...

Wah gua gua...I am delighted...

And still no scanner and photoshop..darn.

I got an idea for the XYZ Camp Video...

Starting by the video of pre-camp...people preparing for camp, signing up for camp...yada yada...we never get to really see the preparation behind camp...then we should do all sorts of nonsense...yada yada...

Got a lot of things to say...but gee...I can't remember...

And meanwhile...AHahahaha...Tik Tik Tik....so duh...only I like his looks...ahahaha...yeng what...

Well...whatever u think...li qin n sherry...i still think he is really 'yeng'...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
yeng...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
yeng yeng

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
yeng yeng yeng

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
yeng yeng yeng yeng!!!

ahahaha....i won't put up pics for li qin n sherry this time...maybe i should compile a list...ahaahahahahaha....

i know nick, u might say i siao liao....ahahahhaa...release stress.


+But me, I'm not giving up. I'm sticking around to see what GOD will do. I'm waiting for God to make things right. My God will hear me.+

No comments: