Thursday

Tough

I spent pre-Merdeka celebrations reading the maps of United States and England. US has many states with towns of the same name...too many Jacksons around?

Tsk tsk.

No. I just happened to pour through them...cause I wanted to know where New Orleans is (you know, if you've been following up on the news...Katrina the Hurricane) Malaysia is still nice.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Is this what tough truly means? - pic from GI

Tough times never last, but tough people do.

Oh yeah...I've been through tough times...these times seemed so superficial, when I look back at them, I felt as if all that was a joke of some century, like things Siu Fai would mutter.

It's not only tough...it was then I thought I could never rise again. Morally wounded, betrayed and emotionally shattered...

What kept me on?

What kept you on through tough times?

Where do I go from here?
What is the path I have to take?
I need You to shine the way for me...

In case you don't know...I'm not going through a tough time. Not the major kinds. Just exam-tough times...yeah. That's all. So, I'm fine. Just thought I raised that question. :) Cheers.



+But me, I'm not giving up. I'm sticking around to see what GOD will do. I'm waiting for God to make things right. My God will hear me.+

No comments: