Friday

Star Of Nemo

Found this on a web. 挺 cool.

I shouldn't be online. But just want to blurp. I mean bleh.

Good laugh.
Click Here

Here's a preview.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

He does come online...but he doesn't speak.

Doesn't matter to you who me talking bout...for me to know, for you to never find out...muahahahhahahaha...

Random joke:
Train Conductor: That boy looks over seven years old. I'll have to have a full ticket for him.
Mister: He was just seven last week.
TC: He looks pretty old...
Mister: You are just seven, aren't you, Junior?
(Junior starts crying)
Mister: Aw, did the conductor offend the little boy?
Junior: (husky voice) No, my pipe burned a hold in my pocket..

Three men fell overboard. The captain yelled to me: When they come up grab them by the hair and pull them into the boat. Two of them came up and I grabbed them by the hair and pulled them in the boat. Then the third man came up but he was bald.
So?
I pushed him under and told him to come up like he should.

This is intellectual joke. But the simplicity beats it all..

Taxi! Taxi!
Were you calling me?
Yes.
Well, I'm already engaged.

Oh are you? Well I hope you'll be awfully happy.

Lame jokes. I know.

This is something Wai Peng would do to me if I ever said that...

Me: Call me a taxi!
WP: Okay -- you're a taxi.

(The near same scenario happened in some years back when i said "Call me ____ or whatever..." and WP had to answer: "Okay... ____or whatever!" Go figure. Mind you, the ___is for a blank cause i can't remember what i said...but it's definitely clean.)

But...this is the best I've read so far...

What is the best thing to do when the brakes of one's car give way?
Hit something cheap.

Gosh, sometimes these jokes are just so dumb.

+But me, I'm not giving up. I'm sticking around to see what GOD will do. I'm waiting for God to make things right. My God will hear me.+

No comments: