Happy because I'm growing one year older...
Sad because I'm growing one year older...kinda freaky actually. I will be what..20 next year?? GASP*...
So...for wishful thinking....I just want to list down what I wish for...
"All I want for birthday is my two front teeth...wait! I already have 'em...cheh."
Eh...I even listed it in categories! (Hahah...desperate.)
But oh well...won't make you agog....just splurt all out nicely...not according to number though...
Brave - Nichole Nordeman

I love Nichole Nordeman cause she really knows how to write songs...I mean...they are really poetic!
Here I Am To Worship - Worship Together

This is an old album, but still still!! They have really great familar songs which I love to sing...hey, I love CCM & Worship Together artists...they have nice songs and meaningful lyrics...
Arriving - Chris Tomlin

Chris Tomlin...dear old Chris...the one who wrote 'Enough' & 'We Fall Down'...he is one of my favorite worship leaders in the contemporary worship world...
When Silence Falls - Tim Hughes

Writer of "Here I Am to Worship" and "Consuming Fire", great worship leader...one of my fave's too... hehehe
Oh yeah...I know how some of you would gape at this...but they have really nice songs...so erm...
yeah...
The Hits: Chapter 1 - Backstreet Boys

Hey...they are good okay...boy band or not. But I know it would look odd in my collection...oh well...:) It doesn't hurt.
ANY BOOK!! - Mary Higgins Clark

I love her! She is one of the best suspense, thriller, mystery writer after...erm...Arthur Doyle or Agatha Christie! Clean language (though must check some out though) and really great plot...I'm always awake reading her book...can't STOP! Give me any title...give me second-hand, I don't care! She's too good!!
Extravagant Worship - Darlene Zschech

Her book always tops my list...because it's expensive and hard-to-get! I mean...hello...do you ever see it lying around in bookstores??
Chronicles of Narnia - C.S. Lewis

Why am I not surprised it's on my list? Cause I'm so left behind with the Lion, Witch and Wardrobe...do you KNOW that it's my favorite chronicles...bother bout them who say the rest are boring...Prince Caspian isn't that bad...I mean...okay...Dawn Treader might be a little...but still!!
Of course..the life long dream...CAMERA....Olympus AZ-1

Nick has heard me dreaming about it countless time...gosh...hehehe...but this is something I would want to work for it lerr...but I just want to put on my wishlist...cause it is my wishlist right???!!!
Now who wouldn't want a newer handphone? Except for those who already HAVE a newer HP...
...I'll work for that too...cause you guys will never know what phone I'm satisfied with...hahaha...
Oh yeah...if you guys would want to buy something...buy me this..that would help..really...Macromedia MX for Dummies

I mean...I get to learn flash, and then this whole webbie won't look so boring right??
我是一个guitar鼓手...

I mean...it is to help me advance my guitaring skills lerr...not that I have 'em now...but start from semi-acoustic right? :)
So erm...like books and music stuff, I can always lend it to you right right right??? :) But MHC not so much lerr...you all not favorite of hers...bleh.
Yay! Finally got it up...of course still got so many but oh well...its nice to have a wishlist...but OH just to let you know...even if none of my wish here is fulfilled on my 19th birthday, it's okay...I guess...not everyone is as rich as Kean Sheng right?? I might be able to get them later in life...treasure musn't be so hasty right??
Hahaha...just realise...all expensive stuff! HAhahahaha...
+But me, I'm not giving up. I'm sticking around to see what GOD will do. I'm waiting for God to make things right. My God will hear me.+




No comments:
Post a Comment