Thursday

Minefield!

No, it's not a game...

Nowadays, Malaysia is a HAZE...gosh, I tell you, it's so terrible that CNN had to report it.

"It seems that this isn't a weather problem, it's more of a human act.." - Richard Quest, CNN

In school today (thank God for air-conditioning!), we thought the haze had lifted, then...

(*plays Star Wars sub-theme song...den den deden den deden den deden...)

It came, like an eagle soaring on its wings, silent but swift. You would never know it is coming until its fangs have already set upon you...

Okay, it's crap. BUt look look look...

On a clear day, the 'permandangan' (scenery) outside my house is this...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Then yesterday, it's like this...6.00 p.m.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Then today..at 4.00 p.m.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

NOTE THE TIME DIFFERENCE????


+But me, I'm not giving up. I'm sticking around to see what GOD will do. I'm waiting for God to make things right. My God will hear me.+

No comments: