Sunday

Just Pouring

Hazy day huh?

Met up with Su-Lin yesterday...hehehe...long time never see her. It's good to be in touch again after a year.

I think I watch too much movies..always imagine wrong things. BY wrong things here means that not in Malaysia...somewhere out there....

FINE...I'll elaborate.

Imagine myself walking on a sandy beach...imagine myself wearing really thick, warm winter clothings...imagine myself in a wet woods...imagine myself in the buzzing lights of city life... imagine myself in a suburban setting... imagine myself smiling at nothing at all... imagine myself having fun with people...

Imagine imagine...(of course there's other stuff...but I'll keep that aside for a while...ah...square-jawed Caucasians!...*gush gush)

And GettyImages decided to be smarter by sticking their watermark in the center of the picture (which really ruins it...but oh well)...looks like I have to buy them pictures nowadays...thank God all projects are over! Hehehe...plagarism at its worst.

Nowadays kept listening to BSB's Incomplete...wait, I'll rephrase that, kept WATCHINg the video.

My favorite singer in the group would be...*clap clap ...Brian!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hahaha...terrible me. Nolerr...just impressed by his singing and his commitment...great guy (just hope he stays that way..if he loses out, the first thing I'll do is shake my head)...Nick's voice kinda become raspy...don't you think? Donnolerr...

Hello, good morning, how You do?
What makes Your rising sun so new?

I could use a fresh beginning too
All of my regrets are nothing new

So this is the way that I say I need You
This is the way that

I'm
Learning to breathe
I'm learning to crawl
I'm finding that
You and You alone can break my fall
I'm living again, awake and alive
I'm dying to breathe in these abundant skies

Hello, good morning, how you been?
Yesterday left my head kicked in
I never, never thought that
I would fall like that
Never knew that I could hurt this bad

So this is the way I say I need You
This is the way that I say I love You
This is the way that I say I'm Yours
This is the way, this is the way

Switchfoot - Learning to Breathe (Learning to Breathe)

Tune in for next week, cause I'm gonna be putting up my birthday wishlist...ahahah...yupz...miss yours truly here is turning old! Muagua gua...

+But me, I'm not giving up. I'm sticking around to see what GOD will do. I'm waiting for God to make things right. My God will hear me.+

No comments: