Dear diary,
I wish that he would at least stop being so busy and talk to me! Am I just being paranoid or what? But I do wish, oh I do wish for something to happen...cause I really miss hearing his voice.
*Gasp! Is that me???
Haha...no. It isn't. So people like Sherry can just sigh and kick dirt...cause really...I can't be that desperate....can I???
Gee...
But what if I AM desperate??
Sherry would get so shocked...Li Qin would run back and forth from the front gate to the back gate like how she would have done today!
Dong would just laugh and say...wait...what would she say??
Haha...had a nice time bonding with Dong...i knew she just woke up when I called. No wonder it took her so long to the door...
She said that when Chia Pei and David arrive, I will be as happy as anything...hmm...will I?? Why would I be so happy then??
Intimidated I am...Plans I have a lot...
Yay....my empire and operation is starting soon! Hopefully tomorrow? I have to clear all my blue tacks on the wall...gosh...it could be an unsightly sight!
This so lame joke I figured...
A cheese sandwich was going up the stage to give his speech. By pure accident, he fell and the cheese flew out of him. That's why they say that he seems to have lost his cheesiness in his speech.
Hey, not my fault if its lame or funny or idiotically nuts.
At least, I get to watch LOTR full scale...and my dear dear Pride & Prejudice...NO>...not the Keira Knightley though I wouldn't mind watching...its the dearest Jennifer Ehle and Colin Firth....he still fit Mr.Darcy the best!
If only all men are like Chris...(some character in some book)...oh well...can't expect men to be always....oops...I forgot this is a public site...
+But me, I'm not giving up. I'm sticking around to see what GOD will do. I'm waiting for God to make things right. My God will hear me.+
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment