:)
It takes a long while to clean up my room...its still taking a long while...whoever say that post-mortem STPM clean up is a breeze must have never studied.
I'm still trying to contact Brian to ask his help in designing my site...I have already something in plan, thanks to Karen Cheng for her brillant sketch book ideas. But mine won't be a sketchbook...its slightly different. But you won't see it till later...much later.
To people from 6AS who reads my blog...erm...your school magazines are with me...since I won't be a nice chauffeur or truck driver to send them to your house, please do come for Nostalgia Night so I can
It is indeed very odd for people who have nothing to do after exams. Uncle Jit had questioned me what was my plans...I was thinking, "Should I tell him about the operation or the empire?" To flatter myself, I said, "I'm building an empire." Uncle Jit and Kevin were quite speechless for a while...maybe they think I read and watch too much Lord Of The Rings.
I know...its kinda odd to be into LOTR when its like ancient history liao...but heck, who cares when I finish STPM, I could just sit down and be mesmerised while watching the extended editions of all three...

And fine, Sherry...Aragorn is charming...but Legolas still is cool...cause like Li Qin said...sweaty, dirty men...*guffaw

Besides, another cool fantasy film is coming up: Chronicles of Narnia (whoever say that the book is a piece of crap, that's just because they lost their nice sense of childhoodness...we need to retain some sometimes...can't always be too adult.)
Oh, and I heard that the game really is a terrible game.
And guess what? Barbie makers made a LOTR toy...romantic couple between Arwen-Barbie and Ken-Aragorn.

Barbie looks nice though. Ken looks more like Faramir.
+But me, I'm not giving up. I'm sticking around to see what GOD will do. I'm waiting for God to make things right. My God will hear me.+




No comments:
Post a Comment