Tuesday

I'm Not A Superwoman

I think I shall name my next story this.

For now, I am so going to get my own ... really fired.

Fired by me, myself and I.



Well, sorry for the longtime no updates kinda stuff. Have been really busy lately.

If I am a casting director for my story, this people might make the list.

Photobucket
Wallace Huo

Photobucket
Amanda Zhou 周晓涵

Photobucket
Alyssa Chia 贾静雯

Photobucket
Esther Liu 刘品言

Photobucket
Evonne Hsu 许慧欣

Photobucket
7F's Xiao Jie 小洁

Photobucket
Remus Kam

Photobucket
Tony Yang

Photobucket
Cai Han Cen 蔡函岑

Etc etc.

I actually would like to see Xiao Jie take a stronger role. She's cute and bubbly...her acting scenes were too short for me to see whether she can really act.

The guys are what I want. Cool. Cool. Conflicted looking. Cool. Especially Tony Yang. Haha.

Of course I'm just being bias to all those actor and actresses that "seemed" to have lesser roles than people like Ming Dao, Joe Chen, Sam Wang, Wu Zun, Jiro...etc.

But I still have yet to see all of them act in modern settings and all that.

Haha...I'm dreaming big dreams!



Now, which of them will be the police detective....

No comments: