哈囉, 大家好!
好久不見哦, 你們還好嗎? 還有偶爾到我這裡來, 希望我有準時寫部落格嗎?
對不起哦, 上個星期有大考, 而且這幾天也沒有時間...所以寫部落格的時間都被耽誤了...抱歉抱歉!
首先要祝大家新年快樂, 身體健康, 一路順風, 情人終成眷屬...如果要給我紅包我也不介意, 就在此先說聲謝謝咯!
Hello everybody!
It's been a long time, how are you? Do you still drop by once in a while to check if I blogged?
So sorry, last week was exams and these past few days I was busy as well, so couldn't write...
First of all I want to wish everyone a Happy Chinese New Year! If you want to give me angpao I don't mind...thank you lor!!!
Anywayz.
Was at 1Utama the other day, no, not for Jay Chou...I went one day after. But I saw this array of Barbie dolls.... (still small kid...hehe) dressed up in the nicest looking mini wedding gowns. So nice.
정만 예쁘다! 맞아요? (Really pretty! Correct?)
And I also saw this nice halter top and half outer piece that fits with the halter but doesn't come together with it. Too bad, the combi price is just too expensive. Bleh.
Just to end off:
새해 복 많이 받으십시오! (Happy New Year!)
p/s: pictures look under quality cause I saved it low quality...didn't know it's this bad. Hehe.
Tuesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















No comments:
Post a Comment