Monday

One Question, One Plea

I posted this in my pixnet blog, and I know I said before that I don't want to post any more songs here, but since some of my readers are not Mandarin-reading, I should be kinder. So, yup, I'm posting some of my writing

一個孤單 在背叛中旋轉
兩次公轉
三夜黯淡的藍
情已煙飛星散
路寂寞地漫長
眼前
黑暗吞沒伸掌

心的吶喊 由誰來做審判
度過的楚
是被誰來安撫
身已厭煩疲憊
淚亦似血急流
傷痕
不能隱沒的痛

陌生的眼神
冷冰地刺入
信賴
遺棄
孤獨
只剩一個人去應付
你的真面目
被叛離顯露
情毀
永遠不再返回
你願意不在乎

面前走的路
別繼續沉睡
回頭才是愛


Rough translation:

A lonely person trapped in betrayal
Two revolution three bleak nights
Feeling has already disappear like the smoke
The road grows long lonesomely
In front of me
The darkness swallows my stretched hands

The heart's cries, who is to be the judge?
The sadness that one goes through, who will be comforting?
The body is already tired and sick of it
Tears are like blood that flow
Bruises are pain unhidden

The unknown expression of the eyes
Coldly pierce through trust
Abandoned Alone
Left one person to face it
Your real character
Is revealed by your betrayal
Relationship dies
Unable to return
Do you really not care?

The road that one faces
Don't be in deep sleep any longer
Love is when you turn back


...Or something like that.

It's a song about betrayal, whether by a friend, lover, relative or whoever. Very implicit stuff.

No comments: