I tried to restrain myself when I see these scenes on telly. Don't know if it's me or I'm turning into an onion...wait, that was a wrong description. But anyway, couldn't cry about it, so then I turned to the one thing I can express my emotions through. Yes, blogs, one. Yes, drama, another. Yes, songwriting, the ONE.
It's a simple song and it's for the victims, especially those who lost their loved ones and think that there is no tomorrow or something along that line. I'm beginning to like my songs and hate them at the same time, so please be patient while I sort through some language issues with myself:
"Hello, Miss Chinese speaking Rebekah, you have improved in your Chinese lately."
"Hello, Miss English speaking Rebekah, seems that you are still more comfortable in English, aren't you?"
Sigh.
"Hello, Miss Korean speaking Rebekah, you are still quite poor in this language and all you always say is 'ah-ee-ggggggggo' and 'cham', don't you?"
Yes, back to the song.
誰也不知道
明天會不會到
世事人事太難料
像霧雲隨時散掉
失去的哀痛
一輩子忘不了
口中無法說的話
你聽見了嗎
我能牽你的手麼
*
親愛的你
千萬不要放棄
在無水之地
只還沒有到達綠洲
親愛的你
我依然沒離去
盼望依然可靠
太陽還在發出光芒
一直陪你到天明
只有在黑暗裡
才明白光的亮
Rough translation:
Nobody knows
If tomorrow will be here
Nothing is predictable
Like the mist, the clouds, it will all disappear
The pain of losing
Is something you can't forget for the rest of your life
Unspeakable words
Can you hear it?
Can I hold your hand?
*
Dearest you
Don't ever give up
In the desert
Just haven't reach oasis
Dearest you
I am still here
Hope is still dependable
The sun still shines
Accompanying you until the day brightens again
It's only in the dark you can understand the brightness of light
It's quite a nice song. Haha. HAHA.. syok sendiri.
Dah. Nak tidur dah.




No comments:
Post a Comment