Friday

Albeit A Little Late.


This Song 이 노래- 2AM

To be honest, I never gave any interest to JYP artistes. Then again, I never gave any interest to SM artistes nor YG artistes either until of late.

Thanks (no thanks?) to Kpop entertainment sites, I got to know the mainstream Kpop, see them on stage, working really hard, sacrificing blood, sweat and tears.

I have not seen other entertainment agencies work their artistes this hard. And suddenly I am filled with this kind of love for them. Not in the fangirl way, rather in a sisterly, motherly way. It's that kind of affection that makes me want to befriend all of them and work with them.

These artistes start off really young. Jo Kwon of 2AM, for example, started training at around the age of 13.

I used to see these artistes in a very different light. When they do crazy and questionable things that went against my perception of guys in general, I was a little put off.

Then...strangely, due to the 2PM Jay's controversy, I began to see artistes as how I see them now. Partly because I'm also training vocally, though I'm not a trainee, per se. Partly because I began to understand them from their viewpoint.

And slowly I grow to love them, not all the time, still. But somehow knowing that I may not be able to give as much as they do, makes me respect them all the more, love them all the more.

I won't agree with everything they do, though they do inspire and encourage me to excel in my talents, grow my wings and fly with confidence.


Thank you, my dear Kpop artistes.



(RE: Video. The guy in the specs singing the most lines is Changmin and has the best voice, imo. I just love his voice and how he carry softness and strength at the same time. And he's pretty witty too! Now that is fangirling...XD)

No comments: