Wednesday

My Heart Is Becoming Black

Hahaha...no no. Just kidding.

Been picking up lyrics writing again recently.

This time, I try to stop being so practical and be a bit more sentimental.

And so far, it works.

I hope.


I still want to compose or rather fill in the lyrics instead of the other way round...

My style leans more heavily on K-ballads now. The thing bout Korean lyrics is that they are actually quite simple yet poignant. Whereas Mandarin lyrics need to be more poetic. Not that I'm complaining. But what I meant by style is that I'm placing the lyrics as the melody goes regardless of the logical flow of the melody. Uh...okay, I'm not making a very clear explanation here... :(

Now all I need is a composer.


Verse 1:
差一點就冷卻了
腦海裡的一片空白
失去知覺的回憶
白晝分不清了
你到底去了哪裡

Verse 2:
然而你不回來了
從此分成兩個地帶
失去回頭的意義
能夠做的就是這樣了

Chorus:
我忘記我曾經是誰
以為以前能付出的 現在已經化成灰
一生的淚水彌補不了心裡的傷悲
最好治療不止安慰

我忘記幸福的滋味
再遇到愛再付出時 也許可能找得回
就在分手那時刻我心裡下了決定
忘記我曾經是誰

Instrumental voiceover:
[널 사랑했었는데
이제 다 잊겠다]

Bridge:
差一點就冷卻了
腦海裡的一片空白
失去知覺的回憶
就讓它隨時間飛散去


Translation:

Verse 1:
It almost froze
This empty space in my brain
This unconscious memories
I can't differentiate between day and night
Where are you?!

Verse 2:
Yet you won't come back
From now onwards we are separated into different spaces(literally: zones)
I've lost the reason to turn back
What I can do is only this

Chorus:
I forgot who I was
I thought those that I could give then now becomes nothing
A lifetime of tears cannot cure my heart's sorrow
The best cure doesn't stop at just comfort and solace

I forgot how happiness taste like
Maybe when I meet love again when I give again I can find it back
At the moment when we broke up I have already made up my mind
To forget who I once was

Instrumental voiceover:
I loved you but now it's time I forget all

Bridge:
Almost frozen
This space in my brain
The unconscious memories
Just let it dissipate away with time



No comments: