Sunday

Without A Voice

I had laryngitis.

Never had it.

And now my vocal cords are still not returning to its normal condition.

One of the worst vocal rest I have to take.

Have been thinking, if I don't ever regain that voice to sing again, I won't lose my faith in the One who has the best plans for me. It's the equivalent of I have lost this, I don't want to lose that.

It's been a challenging ride, truly.

But one I know will make my faith genuine and my relationship with God real. Because if I cannot go to Him when times are bad, I have no one else to go to. I've experienced life alone and that truly...sucks. There's a sense of lost and utter despair, like all is meaningless.

I live because He lives. Let me surrender fully.

I don't want to be long-winded and rant on and on. I could say more, but this is what my heart's deepest voice.

Even if I can't ever sing again.


But of course, it would be great if I can sing again. Duh. But that should not be my priority.

Yes, it does hurt. I am confused. But I am certain He has the best in mind. That's the truth I know. Jer 29:11

AMEN.

No comments: