Wednesday

Circles

Verse:
I'm singing a song
Not in its original tune
Out of its usual pace
When I tried to sing again
It got worse and my mouth kept shut

Verse 2:
Even the clock’s wrong
It’s PM instead of AM
The sun has lost its track
My eyes can’t see the light any longer

Chorus:
I'm crawl up like a ball
As I go freefallin'
I tried to stretch
Beyond my ordinary self
It’s only then I found
That I'm only running
On the unpaved ground
Going round and round

Verse 3:
There’s time for all things
I try to understand all that
But this deadweight of my heart
Can you take this far far away from me

Bridge:
I don’t think you heard me
I don’t see why you should care
But I need a way out
Before I drown

Coda:
I cannot save myself
These circles are drowning me down

No comments: