Sunday

This Road

I haven't been updating this blog eh?

Well, things have been mundane or busy. There's been lots of things on my mind sometimes, and sometimes I slump into a state of trance-like...well, slump.

So it came a time of self-chastising and some reflection time. Things need to be re-prioritized yet again.

And so I've decided. It's only been a few weeks that I was sure that this road was somewhere I wanted to go on. Well, it may lead to a different path a few months, years down the road, it depends really on where God decides to lead me. Detour, roadblock etc.

But so far so good? He has been opening doors for me. I'm glad.

Time to invest in an iPad. Hehe. I think it will help me plan my life around a bit without all that hassle of a data plan.

Well, only time will tell if I ever get that.


But back to the road I'm on, it's just a matter of my character or lack thereof sustaining me or...not.

I haven't been practicing my writing hand (erm, keyboard) but it shouldn't stop me from continuing. I have many interests, me being so easily interested in so many things. But it's time to focus.

Language + music + dance + drama + character building + Jesus = fulfilling 2011 hopefully. *prays

No comments: