We often need some form of motivation to get us moving. Discipline is a trait one seem hard to master. Maybe it is just me.
Will keep this short. I have to keep all my blogging short now...mustn't be less serious. Time waits for no man, as they say.
Found a new Korean show. Had a glimpse of the show before when it was screened on TV2. This time I had the chance to watch the whole 20 episodes. "Lovers In Paris" is actually, to my unexpectation, a very charming, nice show with nice endings; no dead wife or fiancee. It's something like "Successful Story of a Bright Girl" only a more mature cast and no bankrupt actor, only a singer boss who fell in love with a very strange girl. Good watch. That was practically all that I was doing when I went back to Teluk Intan for Chinese New Year hols. Stayed up late at night just to try to finish the series...alas, I did not, though we had the chance to watch the last episode, which was really sweet. Funny, I thought that my relatives would be more serious. Addictive it seems, Korean shows.
Bad side of CNY? This stray mongrel that kept running into my uncle's house cause my cousins gave her so much of affection...That dog ruined my slippers which I had to throw away, so if anyone see me with new shoes, don't ask me for the evidence. My left slipper was the only one 'de-strapped' among all the other shoes. Others were clean and nice. Maybe my slipper design reminded her of spaghetti perhaps?
3 more days to Australian Goodbye.
::Day and night I'll stick with GOD;I've got a good thing going and I'm not letting go::
Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment