Wednesday

Tiring Journey

Walking, walking...I thought I would never reach the end of the road.

On this journey, I thank God that I am able to keep my eyesight well. Not only that, I thank God that He provided music to my ears.

Stressed up. Feel like giving up, fall sick and not report. Sit down beside the road. Is there a bench or a bed for me to lie down?

Come to Me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.

Clicked on Deb's new blog.

The familiar twang and the electric guitar started to raise my spirit again.

I am falling to my knees
I need You Lord to breathe in me
My prayer is still the same
My heart is calling out Your name...

I was tired. I did not wake up in the morning and spend time with God for the past 5 days! This road was weary and long...

Let go and let God.

I can let God but I couldn't let go. I still held on. Tried to relax, I couldn't let go of my worries.

Sweet anointing fill this place
I am found in Your embrace..

I needed God's new touch again. My spirit and body is as weak and dry as a dead creek. I found that He was always there, wanting to take my burdens for me.

Rain down on me
Rain down on me
Here in Your presence I am free
Pour down like rain
Come and touch me again
Lord let Your presence fall on me...

I felt less burdened...I feel more freedom...No more weighs on my legs. The journey had seemed shorter...

Print...print...print...

"Yes! I finally finished! OH THANK GOD..."

*

This Bio project is really getting on my nerves.



::Day and night I'll stick with GOD;I've got a good thing going and I'm not letting go::

No comments: