Monday

Dinner And Shopping Part 1

No...I did not just suddenly jump onto a joyride and fly to Sunway Pyramid for a night's out. I don't normally jump into a joyride and do that...

Well, anyway, don't think you'll understand what in the world I was yapping about...

Last night...tiring night but it was really fun! To see all the people wearing formal clothes like evening gowns and frilly skirts and even tuxedos kinda excites me, since we don't wear all-too-formal gowns and tuxs to church.

Wonder what I'm talking about? Well, yesterday at Sunway Convention Centre we had a silver anniversary church dinner...or church silver anniversary dinner...whichever is grammatically correct. So the dress code was not "ah pek" but very formal...and I mean VERY formal. No jeans, no tees, no whatever that will make you look casual. Definitely no slippers! Of course, since convention centre is one of the coldest place around...so all ladies have decided to wear shawls or long scarfs or whatever that is needful to cover their arms or just erm...look good!

Get ready! Pics are coming now! (These are from Paulynn's camera)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Dong Dong and I (this is outside ballroom)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Taman SEA people...(Sorry lah picture so small)
L to R: Paulynn, me, Raymond, Joseph, Isaac, Wei Soon, Siu Fai, Lik Xiang, (donno... :P)
L to R: (donno...:P), Keith, (can't remember his name...)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
L to R: Princess Wern, Paulynn and me! (Pei Wern was like..."HuRRY UP!!!" she disappeared to the toilet immediately after this picture...)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The very pretty girl Alicia and Paulynn's brother, one of the i-want-to-look-good guys around...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Alicia's bro: Derek and Dong

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Dong, Alicia and Dianne...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
One of the cute-guy-can-pinch-face-one: Daryll and me!
(Too bad can't take pic with Enoch.... :( )

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Aiyah...not my boyfriend lerr...after Aunty Karen come after me...hahaha...this is Uncle Jit, one of my spiritual mentors in XYZ! Must always tell him that he look young, cause he really does! :) Not only that...he'll belanja you Starbucks! :P (rub shoes betul...)

Part 2..hmm...more pics..wait till Nick send his pics to me lerr... :)

All these pictures are carefully protected by Creative Commons License. Do not save it to your computer unless you notify me first. Do not distribute these pictures, if not, you are violating my private rights! I repeat, DO NOT violate the rules!

Thank you.



::Day and night I'll stick with GOD;I've got a good thing going and I'm not letting go::

No comments: