Sunday

Dinner And Shopping Part 2

More pics now!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is Enoch Liew...the guy I didn't managed to take pics with.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is my kai sai lo...my brother angkat in the sense...Nickson Tai...loves himself a lot to always take picture of himself...in whatever situation. :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dance performance by XYZ Energizers! You should have been there to watch them dance!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The Energizers in their formalities...
From L to R: forgot-his-name, Derek, Jamie, Sara, Kay Lee, Alicia, Nick, Enoch (with his bowtie!), Zhiyu and Daryll

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I know the pic is rotated...Felix and someone from DU CG...can't remember his name... :P

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wai Wai and Nick

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Highlights! Highlights! This is Juwita Suwito (don't care bout the guy next to her, for a while...), the great singer of Malaysia...backup for Ning Baizura, trains the guys up for Malaysian Idol! Yupz, this is the lady herself!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

One of the I-know-I-look-good and many-girls-like-him-cause-he-looks-cool-when-playing-drums boy, Yun Tjin and myself.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Drama queen and Fashion Glamour... :P Sara, myself and Jamie

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Some call her 'Big Mama', my previous CG Leader, Maureen and me!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

As sweet as sugar, is Miss Purdy! Aiyah, the other one is me lah...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Malvin Ong Kim Seng aka MOKS and I

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Oh, him. Melissa Ong, MOKS sister...no, we don't call her like how we call her brother. Don't work for girls.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Eh, why we look somewhere else? J will feel sad if I don't introduce him again. People, for those who read about "Reminisence of Camp", you will know this guy...his name is Jared Ang. The one who got stress just because I wanted the names to be arranged alphabetically.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Me and the guys...Joseph and Alwin. I asked Joe this q: "If you were born a girl, you would put on make up and everything right?" And he answered: "That's right." Go figure.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I seemed to know only younger guys...sad...from left to right: Julius, me and Javan! (Julius: Another I-know-I-look-good. Jav: Sweetest guy to look at...cause when he smiles, no eyes! hehehe...)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Leng lui Vanessa and me!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sai lo Nick and me!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Nah, another sweet, good-looking boy. Younger one again...Carissa's brother, Shaun Yap.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

With the big man of XYZ himself, Pr. Matthew Foo! After we took pictures with him, he said, "Big girl, big boy liao loor..."

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Remember about Uncle Jit? Nah, this is the lovely, beautiful and wonderful wife of his: Aunty Karen! :) Save it to the last cause you might be wondering...

Again, no copy copy! I am SERIOUS!



::Day and night I'll stick with GOD;I've got a good thing going and I'm not letting go::

No comments: