Friday

2 Weeks

Hmm...haven't been blogging for a while. Can be counted as 2 weeks liao. So anywayz, in order not to disappoint some people...will just update:

1. Had a tough maths exam yesterday. Tough. Maybe to some it wasn't tough...somehow I don't like subjects that causes my brain to shut down before I start revising.

2. Won Kuiz Kerjaya (Career Quiz) again. Will be representing school to go SMK Sunway to compete in the district level. If I win district level, they might send us to somewhere for state level. Oh well...

3. Nowadays having all sorts of weird dreams which can leave me slightly traumatised and praying for everybody's protection especially those who were in my dreams (of course it's not an open story)...

4. KS from my class suffered a major setback to his driving life...some Alam Flora garbage truck rammed into his parked car on Wednesday which causes so much excitement that some students actually climbed over the wall to be spectators in the somewhat shocking scene with of course, the inevitable unpleasant "eau de parfum". Apparently, it was quite a devastating crash...to the extend of what my friends would describe as "milo tin accident" and added if it was a Kancil (which is a very small car), it would just turn into a "one-cent coin". Grave indeed.

5. Missed my friends in overseas, especially Caris...everytime see an Atos car around which she also drives one, makes me miss her more...somehow lah...Cause she's the one who would always come and comfort me whenever I am down. Her encouragement always lift me up...not that others don't, it's just that they are still here. If they leave, it would be the same feeling too... :( I told Dong today if I were a guy, I would say that "she makes me want to be a better person."

6. I had a sudden thought, which makes me realise why we Christians should memorise Scripture...like the story in Farenheit-whatever...but if it does happen out of the fiction? They decide to burn Bibles and stuff like that? How can we stand strong in our faith if we don't remember what Christ had said other than just "The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not be in want?" So dumbfounding.

7. To maintain abstinence before marriage is really very tough when the whole world is not doing it and the media and pressures from every side is coming down on you...but no apologies, why should I do it? Can I not do it? A Pure Revolution?

8. I realise (with horror) that I can't control my voice so well anymore ever since I practically lost my voice cause I shouted when I led "Big" in camp. Today, I lost a bit of my voice...how come I cannot control my voice anymore ah? I must have gone deaf...

9. Watched Lee Hom's interview...that guy is so good-looking...but nose too big... :P

10. Won't be spending so much time online cause I've got to catch up with my studies...boy, I just wish that I was the alien boy from some Nickelodeon show who just puts his hand on the book he wanted to read and voila! He knows everything liao...instant study formula. By the way, CSI got new season and its so cool! No more Korean dramas liao, which is good in a way...

Basically, that's it. Having a double personality nowadays...so if anyone see me being nutty, don't think I am nuts...but if you see me too serious, do remind me to lighten up and move to the middle line of the scale...I must balance the two extremes...if not, I cannot be my one true self. Arigato!



::Day and night I'll stick with GOD;I've got a good thing going and I'm not letting go::

No comments: