Saturday

Love, Exams, Assignments

I finally finish my mid-terms. Really glad that its over. I'll be even glad when STPM finishes. Can't wait...of course I must study hard in order not to regret STPM. Cannot regret!

Poor souls who are having exams next week. Aw, you poor darlings...hehehe...

Had a short orientation with the lower 6 today. Friend seemed to be mildly infatuated with someone he met...ahahahaha...keep on praising her looks. Finally know what kind of girl he's after. Hmm...*hint hint.

So, talking about orientation. They had this game which they are suppose to look for an Upper 6 student (whoever that can be!) and obtain their signature. Kind like the things the youth do during XYZ Camp, huh? Treasure hunt thing or something like that...So out of the blues (which makes me realise that actually I'm quite 'heng' in Form 6, don't know how I got that fame...), one group is suppose to look for me. Quickly, I hid my name tag, and being a nice girl I am (wah cheh...).

I asked my panel of advisors: The Honourable Tuk Sri Ooi Jin, The Flawless Miss Tortoise...oops I mean Sherry Wong and The Ever Queen of Cuteness, Yeoh Li Qin her Majesty who always call herself 'beta' (beta means 'I' in royal language in Malay) to counsel me in this matter...in the end they came up with the group singing Mary Had A Little Lamp...oops, I mean LAMB. And Queen of Cuteness Li Qin suggested that one act as the lamb and then they hold hands and swing like small little kids...hahaha...

In the end, they did Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, singing loudly (or they tried to) in the whole hall and well, me being kind would nicely let them off (cause we were suppose to hear it from where we sit which was quite at the back, and they have to sing in the middle of the hall)...so sign for them lorr...

I'm designing my class page...though I don't know if I can do it. My graphics are far from good. Compared to my sister who took Multimedia as elective for a while, shame on me!

Infatuations...crush...love...everyone seemed to be in love...if I may use that word...jealous liao...hahaha...kinda makes me feel a little left out. :P

Nick sent me a video of himself being so ever chun at playing the guitar and singing...it sounded as if he's gonna write a love song and send it to his future girlfriend or whoever...hahaha...but try it on his big sis first. Reminds me of people auditioning. Hahaha...kinda makes me feeling all so weird actually...

Tim's and Lordson's birthday today...hehehe...ter"sent" late again. Had the mistake with Siu Fai's birthday.

Sad.

Really tired. Still got Maths tuition tomorrow, I mean today. After cannot concentrate while driving. OH NO...



+But me, I'm not giving up. I'm sticking around to see what GOD will do. I'm waiting for God to make things right. My God will hear me.+

No comments: