I'm a Melancholy/Sanguine!
Finally I understand why I am the way I am. Though I realise I have more of Sanguine"ity" in me than Melancholy"ity"...
I was reading Beverly Lahaye's Spirit Controlled Woman, and she spoke about how temperaments can make or break you. Something like that.
So the more I read, the more I found out that I'm a typical MelSang...though not really all the way to Mel cause I'm not that high standard kinda person...
I know I know...I used to say that I was a PhlegSang...but then I realise I am not so nice after all...hehe...so I am sort of a Mel...but it kinda surprises me that I'm not an extrovert...maybe not so much cause I am more of an introvert. Mellowed a lot really. But my Sanguine"ness" helps the introvert...so I guess I can be quite a silly girl sometimes.
So yeah. So what temperament are you?
As for the DISC thingie...I can't remember if I am a high S or I...I may even be a high C...bah.
+But me, I'm not giving up. I'm sticking around to see what GOD will do. I'm waiting for God to make things right. My God will hear me.+
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment