Monday

Multimedia Tech

That's what I want to study.

Multimedia Technology.

Apparently UKM and UM seemed good and a good idea...

And Canada's University of Toronto seemed wonderful too...

I know I know I'm not suppose to worry and get all anxious about what U I will enrol in but I still want to enrol in the Unis that I want to enrol in...

So? Canada or local Uni? Sigh.

No, don't talk to me about Aussie. Enough of that place already.

US expensive...UK..gloomily expensive.

:(

Right. I will try to apply Micah 7:7: "But as for me, I watch in hope for the Lord, I wait for God my Saviour; my God will hear me." (NIV). Oh yeah, the tag below is from the Message version.

So yeah...will just leave it at that.


+But me, I'm not giving up. I'm sticking around to see what GOD will do. I'm waiting for God to make things right. My God will hear me.+

No comments: