Thursday

Mimicking Me

I've got a Saviour and He's living in me
WHOA!
I wanna know, I wanna know You today
You're the best thing that has happened to me
And the world will never take
The world will never take You AWAY!

You say You want all of me and wouldn't have it in any other way...

It's tough.

Being a Christian isn't easy.

Everyone's eyes is on you and you have to live up to a godly live...if not, why preach?

Philip Yancey quoted..."We are all bastards, but God loves us anyway." (forgive me on the harsh word...just quoting exactly)

Valleys and mountains I've met too many.

This year has been tough. This month has been tough. Have been walking in valleys and not going any higher. Small things could plunge me into a panic attack, leaving me practically helpless. Depression sinks in deep and gnaw at my worth.

I have been wanting to write and quite during my valleys. I thought that if I don't take anymore time off, I would break into pieces. A no stress handler. At least not yet.

But I couldn't take any time off.

My life is filled with either this or that. I am, in other words, busy. It is funny to me.

There are so many lives to see changed, to change; so many songs to write, to sing; so many hearts touched, to touch; so many books studied, to study...

I find no satisfaction sitting down and doing nothing. I only find it when I pursue something. But my procrastinating nature takes over and I do end up doing nothing. Bah.

So it goes on and on.

Stress can kill you. Trust me. I thought I was about to get heart attack.

Does exercise really helps?

I am an INSPIRATOR!

I am an ASST CELL LEADER!

I am a SINGER!

I am a MEDIA TECHIE...or rather I would be by God's grace.

I am a SONGWRITER!

I am a MEL SANG!

I am a CHILD OF GOD! PRINCESS OF HIS COURT...

So I should be behaving like one. Somehow I don't get why people always expect tomboys to be more girly...I know I know we do grow up to be women but I guess we can only let loose and be silly when we are with ourselves...somehow.

No, that's not my point.

I'm just blabbering.

Today studying Biology Chapter on Respiration

They should inspire more than expire.

Pr. Eng Eng said, "I am the closest to God when I am in the deepest times."

It's only when the sea reaches to your chin, would God reach out and save you.

Why?

It's called total dependency. Not that God thinks we are a bunch of helpless crap, but He knows we are not, but we, prideful people would just love to be proud if we achieved success...

How can you leave out your best friend, dump him aside when you are successful? Didn't he help you be successful? Didn't he encourage you? Help you through your difficult times..Ungrateful.

Reaching out. Not easy. Life gets harder and faults are more frequent.

Take time. Relax.

We are all bastards, but God loves us anyway. (sorry again... :P)




+But me, I'm not giving up. I'm sticking around to see what GOD will do. I'm waiting for God to make things right. My God will hear me.+

No comments: