Tuesday

You've Got To Be Kidding...

I dislike all those stupid horoscope nonsense...talking about which one would you be compatible with...

And this stupid wedding date predictor...

REALLY DUMB.

click here to see your "mis"fortune.

This is such a wrong thing to do. Waste my time.

And that guy from Malaysian Idol ruined Michael's "Fairytale" song...something nice become so terrible...

Eh, at least Siu Fai sings it better.

忘了有多久 (How long was it)
再没听到你 (I have not heard you)
对我说你最爱的故事 (Telling me your favorite stories)

我想了很久 (I thought about it long)
我开始慌了 (Oh no...)
是不是我又做错了什么 (Did I make another mistake?)

你哭着对我说 (You cried to me)
童话里都是骗人的 (Fairytales are all lies)
我不可能是你的王子 (I couldn't be your prince)
也许你不会懂 (Maybe you didn't understand)
从你说爱我以后 (From the day you say you love me)
我的天空星星都亮了 (The stars in my sky has brighten)

我愿变成童话里 (I am willing to become)
你爱的那个天使 (The angel you love in the fairytale)
张开双手变成翅膀守护你 (Opening wide arms like wings to protect you)
你要相信相信 (You must believe)
我们会像童话故事里 (We will be like in the fairytale)
幸福和快乐是结局 (Living happily ever after)
一起写我们的结局 (Together we write our ending)

Yeah. Whatever. Nice song...sappily sweet lyrics though...


Countdown....4 months, 17 days, 4 hrs, 48 min, 46 sec counting down...



+But me, I'm not giving up. I'm sticking around to see what GOD will do. I'm waiting for God to make things right. My God will hear me.+

No comments: