This is not a true story. Whoever is involved in this fictitious story is by coincidence and no, it won't come true. I don't think so.
A flash.
I found myself standing by the side of the road. My hand felt warm. I was being held. I looked at the object of my grasp. Him?! How can it be him? I thought we were just friends.
He wanted to meet his friends at a shop down the street. No, I said. I didn't want to let him go. Am I taking him for granted? He got a little angry.
Our hands came apart. He ran across the street. I never saw him again.
Another flash.
I found myself in a posh dining room. Ooh, buffet. My favorite. Ah, there's my friends. Eh, she's here today. Not surprising. The whole gang is here. I said hi and sat myself in an empty chair. They were hungry! They have started the buffet. Was I late? She said no. She wanted all the strawberry flavoured food on the platter. I offered to take for her as she was stuck between a row of boys and girls. Am I too nice?
Pink. Everything is pink. The atmosphere smells of strawberry. My plate was piling up. I went to the last pink thing. It was cream soup! Pink cream soup?! Anywayz...by the time I reached there, there was none left. I saw how they prepared...wait, are those test tubes? Looks like it. Ooh, the colour is changing...to BLUE?! I did not ask for blue cream soup. Oh well...
A flash again.
I don't smell of strawberries anymore. My ears became active to a voice. But I couldn't distinguish what was the topic about. I was busy settling things. I glanced over the crowd from the back of the room. Recognised a few faces. Finally, I found you! I gave the clipboard to her and she bend over the clipboard on the table and began scribbling some things. I waited for her.
I sat down next to my friend. Unfriendly eyes watched my every movement. I began to feel uneasy. What happened? I asked my friend. She whispered to me, "We were discussing and suddenly this girl just stood up and insulted you." Oh. So who is she? I don't know. Right.
If that wasn't the first time. I stated that whatever that person had to say about me was nonsense. I represented none of the words she spoke. My friend nodded. Finally some friendly faces around me. I thought to myself. So, who is she? Could be anyone.
I stepped out into the cold, still a group of girls watched me like Siamese cats. I suspected them but said nothing. Walked to the balcony which I stood alone. I looked down, it was a high drop. I began contemplating. If I was not a Christian, I might have attempted to jump downwards. I imagined the state I would be in...broken neck, limbs, etc.
I saw a blue bird standing near me. A nice shade of blue that is. Even the beak was blue, not to mention the whole frame. I smiled to myself. Well, even if I wasn't a Christian, I would have stop my actions because of this bird's beauty. Reminds me of the Holy Spirit who is there to stop me from being foolish. What if I do jump? Maybe angels will break that fall. Happened once to a desperate gambler.
I closed my eyes and opened again.
"No, you don't look good in this." My mom had said. I stood in front of the mirror. I really liked that dress...navy blue...velvet...so awesome.
I tried it again on that day. A different style. My mom saw and this time, she complimented. I was elated. It's as if you are the one getting married today...was it my wedding? No, I broke up with him long ago. I felt that I must let him go. Can't be selfish in a relationship. My sister's? No, I saw her at the door wearing something smart casual. Nothing like a wedding. Oh. It's a relative's.
I smiled. Huh? Time is up? Must get ready? Oh, the bride is already ready? Oh okay! I closed my eyes. When I opened again to see the time, it was already 4:15 p.m.
+But me, I'm not giving up. I'm sticking around to see what GOD will do. I'm waiting for God to make things right. My God will hear me.+
Monday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment