Friday

WMT

No...WMT doesn't mean Watch My Tongue...or whatever Sherry would think of.

It's Waste My Time...

Anywayz...talking about that...

Sum it all up:

Sherry has a "good friend" who cheats. Of course it wasn't me! Such a nice girl I am...keke...

Li Qin was TOTALLY shocked and stunned when she saw this cute guy in the black blazer when we went down to SMK Bandar Sunway for Kuiz Kerjaya (Career Quiz). He glanced at us though. It is either he was just curious at us foreigners to his 4-floor school, or maybe he just GLANCED...or maybe he thought we looked weird. Or at least Sherry and LiQin looked weird. Reminds me of the tall friend of mine who gushes at this lower 6-er. Ahahaha...the gang would know what I meant...

To me...aiyah, cute is as cute does...but hahahahaha...so funny the way LQ actually paused and went speechless...

Ooi Jin bought this pizza they sell in their school for RM2...I didn't get a taste, wouldn't want to take all his cheese away...braces stopped my temptation..muahahaha...he was gushing over that slice of pizza though...

Sherry wanted to pretend as a Form 3 kid in the school with her short stature and her fringe, adding to it is her self-proclaimed "I am adorable..." so she could flirt with the prefect...yerrr....all these desperate people.

Dreamt about someone again. No, not the him him...*roll eyes. Won't say about it...

Wrote two songs yesterday cause was feeling inspired. :) Finally wrote two complete songs this year. The rest are all hanging by their choruses...

Yay! I get to play with somebody else's camera, preferable Nick's one...if he ever received my msg and bring them..if not, I have to go ask from somebody else...bah. Nick, you better bring!!

I realise watching TV when you are supposed to be studying is so totally wasting time...

I can guess I will be the only deprived person in the world who will not watch Madagascar until the end of the year...but at least I have a treat: The Chronicles of Narnia is COMING OUT in DECEMBER! Finally, one of the greatest stories inspired by the Word of God by C.S Lewis is coming out! Bother bout them fauns and pixies...CON rocks!

Went to the gym yesterday...got to lift some weights. I know, Jared (or for any guy who knows how fragile and bony I am), if you are reading this, you would be guffawing your head off...cause you might think what am I doing, lifting weights. Oh, puhlease...remember my good deeds to you...or I'll cause a major catasrophe on your blog. Just kidding.

OKAY...it has got to be Sherry's fault for making me this sarcastic today. Bah, it's all your fault, Sherry.

My PA teacher cum Form Teacher is leaving SCHOOL! At least she is leaving Tmn SEA and ending up as Ketua Bidang Bahasa in Sri Aman. Will leave it at that. Don't want the authorities behind my back. :P

Heard about another guy who got bang down by a PosLaju van (irony. "We deliver the post to you fast, we bang you down faster..." Okay, I am being really sarcastic now. Think of why is it in a bracket not out in the open.) and he's in a coma. Was really wondering why are Malaysian drivers or for at most, every driver in the whole wide world so scary drivers...we should be more careful and always ask God for journey mercy and protection. I being a 'P' driver, understands what is it to be like without God's protection...so many instances and I would have been pancaked or car wrecked.

God, I pray for Your mercy that You will watch over us and protect us. Keep us safe on the roads and let us be alert and have enough common sense to judge our driving, so we will also keep the others safe. In Jesus' name, Amen.




+But me, I'm not giving up. I'm sticking around to see what GOD will do. I'm waiting for God to make things right. My God will hear me.+

No comments: