Thursday

Forgive Me

This is dedicated to everyone who knows me...and did not receive an email because I am too lazy to have your email address...

Word for word:

It is so not the 1st of January 2006!

But it's not too late to right a wrong. I hope.

I'm just gonna keep this mail as short as possible...

"I may be just a person behind the scenes, the girl behind the camera, mikes and slideshows, I may be the girl who talk louder than she should always. I may be the girl who just sigh and do whatever is necessary. I may be the girl who sighs at EVERYTHING! But it doesn't matter right now, cause I want to APOLOGISE to everyone, whether I have offended you directly or indirectly. If you have forgotten the offense, good for you! If not, I am truly very very very very sorry to cause you the trouble or bad-mouthed you or even just gotten angry at you...I am very aware with my temper and I have not exactly been Miss Nice Girl last year and the previous years, so please forgive me. And if you ever catch me being such a sour pout, please nudge me (not literally) and let me know. I think it will help me a lot. Thanks a million times. Really."

That short.

Thank you for your time.

No comments: