Friday

Left The House

Aiks...must catch House M.D repeats on this Saturday.

Have yourself a merry little Christmas, let your heart be light, from now on, our troubles will be out of sight...

Sigh..."Pernoch" just left Malaysia a few hours ago...didn't bear to see him hug everyone...I had to turn around...and laugh instead of cry...

I had to comfort everyone else...

Inside..sigh...it was tough to say bye to the wild-and-serious-17-year-old-boy...so bah..pah...will not talk about him unless called for.

Will not talk about my so-called friend Jr...cause for a while I wish I could really do something to him...like punch him or pinch him hard....or just smack him. But I still "treasure" him so much to just laugh out so loud he thought I just went nuts...as Paulynn said, I must have drop my brains when I fell yesterday...or it's just maybe I ate too many sour-sweet mandarin orange slices. Yeah. It must have been the orange.

Imagine this! I have not fell on the ground for two years! And I broke record yesterday. Instead of falling down staircases, I fell on the last step..which is like what? The ground?! So, yeah..I must have step on something which caused me to twist a little of my foot and down goes my the other foot and hands...so duh...my mom asked me what has happened to me and called me a Big Potato. Dai Fan Shu!

Now 8TV is showing "Not Just A Pretty Face" starring Joey Yung and Roger Kwok...so theme of this year...

GO GO GO!






+But me, I'm not giving up. I'm sticking around to see what GOD will do. I'm waiting for God to make things right. My God will hear me.+

No comments: