Bah.
Finally could sit down with my nephew and go through the .css stuff. Boy, were they confusing for a while. At least I understand 7/8 of it. Fine. 7 and 1/2.
It seems I'm getting quite miserable nowadays. Instead of doing the right things, I end up doing wrong things and blaming myself for it.
For instance, the GIMP incident. Oh, I am fine already about it. Err...it was quite a knock-out. And I nearly got high blood pressure for it. No, really. I am serious. I really felt as if my blood pressure is rising so high my heart is starting to blame me.
Just hope that Zara still has only four teeth visible. She looks absolutely adorable with it. At least I still can snap her pics before she turn
Then there are other computer-related incidents which have choices that are made much earlier, but the consequences come late. This too include non-computer incidents.
For example, just a while ago, I was using my sister's com for her Photoshop since the Photoshop in my own PC konked out without absolute reasonable reason. So, I was happily burning my files into a CD (without saving it into the hard drive first) then the process got a little stuck. So fine, I take out the CD-R (which already has the files inside) and then refresh the page...well, what do you know? The thing got stuck with just a wallpaper.
If that is not enough, after resetting the comp, suddenly they cannot detect my keyboard...I'm like *blink blink...so what do I do?
I try resetting again.
Cannot.
Desperate...
Called my nephew. He also unable to help me, he thinks its the motherboard problem. I trust his judgement...so how? I need to fix a video by this weekend. So how?
Fine...I switch off the comp, fiddle with my own PC for a while then switch it on again...well, what do you know? They could detect the keyboard!
Then there was another thing I was so flighty about.
Gee...I can't remember. I just remembered calling something stupid.
Non-computer incidents?
I should have switched on the mosquito-coil at night.




No comments:
Post a Comment