Friday

Drivers!

on the other hand:
I find vegans a little bizarre. Those who claim that they "don't kill living things" must consider rephrasing themselves. So, plants not living issit? And how bout those who create meat-like vege creations? Aren't they in denial? So is it right to eat 'fu chok' drumstick as if you are eating a chicken drumstick? Hmmm...

Honestly, vegetarians are fine. I have nothing against them. As long they really live freely as a vegetarian, I will say eat balance.



Since I stay in Malaysia, many know that Malaysian drivers (and passengers) can be a little taxing on the mind.

Especially when they are unruly...

I can almost name 10 bad behaviors.

1. Having no brake lights or less than 3. I have seen 2 cars without brake lights. How scary to be behind them!

2. Some motorcyclists love taking the shortcut, therefore they go the wrong side of the lane just to get an Express U-Turn.

3. Honk at you when you cut into their lane even though you safely did so.

4. Don't give signal and then quickly cut into the lane even with cars coming. Worst, cutting into lanes when they are like near the divider between two lanes.

5. Wind down the window and yell at you even though the person was at the wrong so EVER clearly.

6. Cut in and out the lanes and then lean on the accelerator (making the vroom sound..) like as if that person really really really have to go to the toilet.

7. Drivers that purposely block the U-Turn lane so they can get in the front when the traffic light turns green. I've seen one car really purposely stop like that, then reverse and then park slightly slant way, blocking the whole road totally. And they were doing it just to piss the drivers behind off!

8. People who roll down the window and make stupid kissing sounds at girls at the traffic light.

9. People who don't give newly 'P' drivers a chance to park sideways properly. "Don't know how to park, go back to school la!"

10. Motorcyclists who bend or break your side mirrors.

I am so sure somehow we either got victimised or we are one of the 'victimiser'...I did some few offence above..but only 2? The rest I get victimised. Not number 10. They haven't tried it yet.

I'm sure some could give more than 10!

Sometimes, I really 'tabik' these people. Especially those without brake lights.

No comments: