on the other hand:I like routines. I like change. I like spice and everything nice.
No, really. I really like routine...with surprises. Hopefully they are always good surprises.
Well, it all started with singing.
We all start with singing.
Then we venture further into the depths of the unknown, or rather, quite known...we sing for functions, sessions, we do emceeing, we talk a lot...and we do telemarketing.
Well, I most probably need to check my larynx and make sure it's not laryngitis. I mean, how can I lose my voice or come to the point of losing my voice by just speaking to more than 200 people on the phone? No, not at one time. I'm not a genius! Or a multiplier...or a cloning-myself-thingamajig...
But honestly, someone please tell me how to keep my voice un-lost. Honestly, I'm pretty annoyed by the fact that I can't belt out a tune as long as I want to anymore.
Oh mY GOSH! I'm losing my voice for eternity! OH NO! *frantically waves hands.*
Well, to quote this Hokkien fella who joined the auditions for Malaysian Idol 2:
"I can sing."
But honestly, I can sing. Now, I can't sing.
Of course, though my friends say that I sound better when my voice is hoarse a.k.a when I am about to lose my voice. Hoarser and I'll be sounding more like a frog than a lark.
Lark? what lark?
Of course I'm trying to save my voice before it's too late. Then I will lose one talent I have.
Talent? What talent?!
Voice aside, let me do a little promotion.
My uni college is having their Open Day/Info Day on the 3rd and 4th March a.k.a tomorrow and Sunday. Therefore, if you guys and gals are interested with subjects covering IT, Computing, Multimedia, Engineering (coming soon!), Business, Business + IT, Computer Games Development, Media (which I'm studying!)...drop by at our campus @ Technology Park Malaysia, Bukit Jalil (opposite the National Stadium...not just across the road..it's across the highway! Haha.) @ 10.00 am till 4.00 pm.
Event: Open Day
Uni/College: APIIT-UCTI (AU)
Dates: 3rd & 4th March 2007 (Sat and Sun)
Time: 10.00 am - 4.00 p.m.
Phone number: 03-89961000
APIIT Website: www.apiit.edu.my
UCTI Website: www.ucti.edu.my
C'mon...I'm sure Computer Games Development is something you would be interested in? No? Then, know that AU is the top IT uni in Malaysia.
(Honestly, I don't know why they insist on such a long name. APIIT-UCTI? THe full name is just boggling. I like AU. Cause I came up with the name last time. Haha. Sadly, nobody took heed. They like it as it is. Oh well. Tradition it is. Haha...just kidding.)
Don't be surprise if the whole place looks like an office and people dressing up. Cause that's the code of professionalism about it. I don't see what is so wrong with that though there are some people who long for jeans and t-shirts and spaghettis and beanies and flat caps and all that sunglasses fad.
C'mon! Go for it!




1 comment:
allocate green affects itic liedel torbjorn yrrj mentions gifts nwjhkk sharon
lolikneri havaqatsu
Post a Comment