But whether got money or not, it's another thing lah.
:P
Just for the sakes. I updated some un-posted pictures about my Form 6 life. Funny how we are more close. Again, could be the size of the class. And also other misc pictures.

This is quite a out-of-focus shot. Besides, not everyone is there in the pic. But look at all the antics! Especially Sherry, Siu Fai and Larry!

My classmates wanted to take a picture about waking up...and breathe. Haha. That's an old pun.

Very old old picture. This is my first photo manipulation. ABout the Korean hot drama then in 2002,
"Autumn In My Heart". Won Bin was HOT!

The youth who dances in church. Give them time and they will shine in urban dance.
Two of the chums above in picture appeared in one of our local artiste Liang's music video. Yes, the Liang as in one of Cleo's Eligible Bachelor...as in Liang the singer with the album '8 oz of Soul'.
As in this Liang:

Picture from special.time.net.my
They had an audition or some sort cause the director of Oops Asia which Liang was/is? signed under is a member of my church. So...the news spread and people went in to audition and got their parts.

Allan and his girly pose..along with Joe at the back. (He can't remember. I'll jolt it for him!)

It's pretty weird to see these two siblings...I mean...I don't know. Julius Ceaser and his pet plant? But they won best costume. Definitely.
All right. I'm done. Stay tuned for something less picturey and more interesting.




No comments:
Post a Comment