on the other hand:
I am so in love with film scores right now. Besides all the Christian music I've been drowning my ears again, I have been listening to film scores from Narnia...so cool. I love film scores. They are just so majestic...and beautiful. I swoon over great ochestra ensembles.
People, when drive car, please be careful.
Don't go at high speed during rainy day on wet roads. Even if your car has ABS.
See people depress the brakes, please depress your brakes too.
Worse come to worst, please make sure you have insurance.
And don't wear cotton shirt or/and pants to the police station. Even if you don't smoke, you will smell too much like one.
And go for medical checkup.
Maybe for some psychological checkup too.
So, pay attention to the road.
And if you do get into the accident, it's better to get hit (your car, not you) then you hit.
If you do get hit, get medical assistant lah, aiyo!
Make sure your brake lights all work beautifully.
Then again, make sure your brakes work!
So, again, all in all, be careful, people!




No comments:
Post a Comment